Custom financial software development.
B2B solutions for investment companies.
Digital solutions for efficient wealth management and portfolio investment
Software products for financial sector companies and trading industry firms
Business tokenization, development and implementation of decentralized financial services
- Personal finance management
- Compliance with KYC and AML rules
- Integration with back office and CRM
- Multi-asset trading
- Multi-currency accounts
- Notifications and alerts
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds
- Intuitive design
- Convenient internal navigation
- Charts of trading instruments
- Visualization of market data
- Financial news feed
- Tickets and support chat
- Portfolio chart
Asset and Wealth
- A Pre-IPO placement is the sale of large packages of shares of a company before its listing on a public exchange.
- Marketplace is an online service for family offices, foundations and qualified private investors.
- Buying shares of startups at the early stages of their development is a way of obtaining exponential profits, which is associated with a high level of risk.
- By offering shares prior to an IPO, companies can both raise funds and offset the risk that the IPO will not be successful, and investors will gain access to the company’s shares at a reduced price.
We develop targeted and full-featured financial solutions tailored to the specific requirements of your business. Contact us in any convenient way or use the feedback form.